As a modern dancer trained in Hawkins technique, ballet, composition, and improvisation, I am open to performance opportunities and collaboration individually and with CoMo Dance Company.
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
Class of 2011
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
Certificate in Dance & numerous credits in theatre- Notre Dame Department of Film, Television, and Theatre & Saint Mary’s College, Department of Communication & Performance Studies
Please Advise (premiered 2015)
- Jazz music sets the scene for exploring the isolation of workplace life contrasted to freedom found in relationships.
- Inspired by the movie trilogy Before Sunrise, this piece uses pairs of shoes as props.
- Modern dance work to a reading of Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven. This piece is performed to a live string bass improvisation.
Object (premiered 2012)
- In this approximately 10-minute work, the audience comes face-to-face with their personal relationships to mirrors. Dancers lead the audience from curiousity with the mirror to judgement to self confidence and finally to freedom from the mirror. This piece is site-specific and can be adapted to any space.
- In this journey through technology, the audience follows the dancers from room to room, as the movement explores themes of modern technology as both a help and hinderance to human relationships.
- 45 minute walk-through performance of Dante’s Inferno. In this concert, the audience experiences the Nine Circles of Hell in an empty art gallery. Through dancers as “living artwork” and narration in Italian and English, the audience is immersed in this historic poem.